is board-certified in both Plastic Surgery and General Surgery (inactive as of 1991). He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and belongs to many professional societies, including:
- The Aesthetic Society
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Cancer Society - Long Island Chapter (Board of Directors) - Past Member
- National Association of Interns and Residents - Past Member
- American Medical Association - Past Member
- Nassau County Medical Society (Board of Censors, Peer Review Committee, Committee of Medical Malpractice Panel) - Past Member
- Nassau Academy of Medicine
- New York Regional Plastic Surgical Society
- Nassau Surgical Society (Past President)
Dr. Neumann earned his medical degree from the State University of New York (SUNY) at Buffalo in 1975. His post-doctoral training included residencies in general surgery at SUNY Buffalo, oncologic surgery at Roswell Park Memorial Hospital, and plastic surgery at Nassau County Medical Center.
Dr. Neumann has published numerous articles and given many presentations both to members of the medical community and to lay persons. He is an on-site inspector for the American Association for Accreditation of Surgical Facilities. From 1990 to 2002 he was Chief of Plastic Surgery at Franklin Hospital Medical Center. Previously, he was Chairman of the UJA Doctors and Dentists Groups of Long Island and a Clinical Assistant Instructor in Surgery at SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine.
» Read Dr. Neumann's Mission Statement
back to top